Tips to face the viva-voce of your final year projects confidentlyNovember 21, 2017
Why Big Data is one of the best domain for developing your final year project?November 21, 2017
Best Engineering Final Year Project Titles.
The first thing people notice about your final year project is the title. A thoughtful title not only catches the curiosity of the reader but also ensures that your project stands out from the rest. A lot of thought process goes beyond a unique and informative project title as it’s a crisp description of your entire project.
Here are the steps to follow while choosing a unique and impressive title for your project.
- Make a list of all the probable topics.
- Look at the history of the projects that have already been done on the respected domain.
- Concentrate on the new topics that got published in prestigious forums such as IEEE, Springer and so.
- Analyse whether you want to work on a completely new domain like Data Mining and IoT or the most preferred domains like Java and Dot Net.
- Review the probable topics you have selected to consider the various aspects of it.
- The review process can help you delete the topics that you may not be relevant to your domain or may not be according to your requirements.
- Shortlist at least five topics as your project title, and try to write a fitting dissertation for each title.
- Look for the source of the five topics, and then try to collect reference materials.
- Once the sources are collected, choose at least two topics from the finalized five to see which topic has the best resources that can also be extended lately.
- Out of the two topics, choose the one that is comparatively easier, and also close to your heart as you are going to spend lots of your time and resource on your final year project.
- It is always good to choose a project in which you have more interest because you will be able to develop the project in a better way, and also enjoy doing the project.
- After finalizing the title, see if the title can be improved upon as in choosing different words and phrases may increase the clarity and overall effect of the title.
- Make a list of all the other things you may need to complete the final year project, such as statistical details, government permissions, research work, and any kind of surveys and experiments.
- Finally, ensure that you are going do total justice for the title of the project. An impressive title needs an impressive project to back it up.