Tips To Face The Viva Voce of ConfidentlyNovember 21, 2017
Why Big Data Project – The Best Domain For You?November 21, 2017
Final Year Project Titles
The first thing people notice about your Final Year Project is the title. A thoughtful title catches the curiosity of the reader. Also, it ensures that your project stands out from the rest. You must invest a lot of thought to come up with unique as well as informative project title.
Few steps to follow while choosing your project title
- Make a list of all the probable topics.
- Look at the history of the projects that have already been done on the respected domain.
- Concentrate on the new topics that got published in prestigious forums such as IEEE, Springer and so.
- Review the probable topics you have selected to consider the various aspects of it.
- Shortlist at least five topics as your project title. Try to write a fitting dissertation for each title.
- Look for the source of the five topics, and then try to collect reference materials.
- Out of the five topics, choose the one that is comparatively easier, and also close to your heart as you are going to spend lots of your time and resource on your final year project.
- It is always good to choose a project in which you have more interest because you will be able to develop the project in a better way, and also enjoy doing the project.
- After finalizing the title, see if the title can be improved upon as in choosing different words and phrases may increase the clarity and overall effect of the title.
- Make a list of all the other things you may need to complete the final year project, such as statistical details, government permissions, research work, and any kind of surveys and experiments.
- Finally, ensure that you are going do total justice for the title of the project. An impressive title needs an impressive project to back it up.
That’s it. You are all set to develop an exiting project with an impressive title on an advanced domain. ElysiumPro offers extensive project guidance on final year projects.