How to be a boss during Final Year Project Presentation?November 17, 2017
Tips to face the viva-voce of your final year projects confidentlyNovember 21, 2017
Your Best ieee Final Year Project
The ieee final year project is a mandatory requirement for students to successfully complete their BE or B.Tech degree. There is a sincere effort by the students to develop a really unique final year project on the discipline they are passionate about. But choosing a domain and a title to do your project can be overwhelming.
Here are a few points that could guide students to choose a ieee project that will lay a strong foundation for their career and future.
- First, choose a language or technology (Big Data, Java, Hadoop, Python and so) and select a problem statement even though it’s been already solved, you can go through it and implement that in your own way. After that your problem will become specific to a particular technology, then search for the some ideas and try to implement them.
- Choose your technology and select a problem statement even though it’s been already solved, you can go through it and implement that in your own way. The idea behind such project is to understand programming approach along with transforming use cases and requirements into real functionalities. What you can expect is to fix on certain goals and call it POC.
- Have a session of brainstorming with your friends, seniors and teachers to know if such a system is feasible. A great project would solve a problem in your particular area of interest. Use all the skills you have learned in your classes to build something unprecedented, that is as orthogonal as possible to any application you have heard of in the past.
- Refer the ocean of content available on the Internet and often seek help from your guides and seniors. Experience matters a lot. We suggest you to go through IEEE papers for ieee final year project about the latest technologies or come up with a new mind blowing idea and implement the same.
- Last but not the least be prepared for the project, choose your ieee final year project mates wisely, divide the work and don’t equip yourselves with a huge load.